Wednesday, April 9, 2008

INSTRUCTIONS

ASPECT 1: Google Yourself!


Verdict? I am not online. There are only two hits with my full name. I try to not put my name on anything online. But it really isn't good that one of them is an Anime Forum for a Club I joined. I would rather my name not be online at all in case I decided to do something important in the future I didn't want what I did on the internet to be my downfall.

The other result was on a website that just has everyone in US' name and their city. It's annoying but far from a frame-worthy information.



ASPECT 2: What is Lynchian?

To use the Lynchian style is to create a movie for less recognized senses. That means, to create a movie which you follow along with other functions of your mind that do not get exercised as much as the ones we use for anything we view in the world.


More to come on Lynchian style...

No comments: