Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ruminalia

Through the entire course of the day I pronounced my R's as L's and vice versa. I must thank Chintan for putting up with this.















And so it happened. As if it were a Game show I was here, standing in a festival with a ttag around my neck that read "artist". I have always wanted a tag. Weather it be one at an Otaku convention or even a backstage pass, I just wanted something on my neck that says "I know what I'm doing so don't talk to me/talk to me".



















Sadly, I don't think my peers shared the same enthusiasm over their badges that I did. Don't be deceived by their smile.

There was so much going on and sadly most things were left out like the orchestra, musicians, artists, including the guy who was painting on the spot! I spent most of my time against my Chintans will, in the Movie place where I enjoyed the crappy stop motion movies of High school kids (The oxymoron is expected). Also I was lucky to have witnessed "A Story About Bob"... an amazing movie which I have become a huge fan of... maybe because the creator was about my age or because it seemed like I could learn from him, but for whatever reason I want to purchase it on DVD.

The truth is, even after 3 weeks later I haven't completely Digested the event. I still think of it every night so there really isn't anything I can conclude with. I can mention The Spiderman Lucha Wrestler Hero guy, The Unbeleivably entertaining guy with a parrot, or even the Lazer show. Anyway you were there too so you probably understand what I feel already.