Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BLOG ASSIGNMENT 01 - Back for Another Semester


Once again I return to New Media video to try to fail even less than I did last time. How cruel it is, in such a case that the first thing I am to do is lead a team of otherwise hopeful people to doom by appointing me a "leader".

Let it be known that I am a tremendously gifted follower. I have the ability to follow instructions to the teeth and to take such amazing initiative. It would be fair to say that I am the stuff that makes leaders and the society they represent successful. However when it comes to NOT being the follower, I am wracked with confusion and uncertainty. I still consider unwilling leadership to be more frightening than public speaking.

However my team were very sporting and helped things move along gracefully. I most likely embarrassed myself multiple times but the fact that we completed the project the day and that far along says something worked.

I think next time I'll feign novicity.

Wait... that isn't a word!

1 comment:

Solecito said...

As ever, Neemo, you are too humble, and I'm sure you did a lovely job. How has your semester been so far?